Lorita basses are 100% made in Barcelona.
These are actually two of the first Lorita basses which Xavi has been kind enough to send for inspection and approval (of course they are also for sale).
Basic specs will be
- 4, 5 and string versions
- 33″, 34″, 35 or 36″ scale
- Full 2 octave fingerboard
- Fretted, Fretless unlined, fretless fine lined
- Handwound single coil pickups with wood covers.
- Aguilar OBP-1 preamp (other preamps are possible).
- Possibility of making changes over the basic shape of the instruments.
- Lead time: 2 months after the order has been placed
Lorita model Custom IV
Maple & ovangkol bolt on neck
Flamed maple and Spanish cedar body
Spalted-flamed maple top
Handwound Single Coil pickups with cedar and ovangkol covers
Aguilar OBP-1 preamp
Puente ABM y clavijero Hipshot 3+1