Lorita basses are 100% made in Barcelona.
These are actually two of the first Lorita basses which Xavi has been kind enough to send for inspection and approval (of course they are also for sale).
Basic specs will be
- 4, 5 and string versions
- 33″, 34″, 35 or 36″ scale
- Full 2 octave fingerboard
- Fretted, Fretless unlined, fretless fine lined
- Handwound single coil pickups with wood covers.
- Aguilar OBP-1 preamp (other preamps are possible).
- Possibility of making changes over the basic shape of the instruments.
- Lead time: 2 months after the order has been placed
These first two models to arrive in Doctorbass.net are great examples of what Xavi is able to do.
Neck thru body construction
13 piece maple/wenge multilaminate neck
Flamed/spalted (both) sycamore top
Active EMG Dual Coil pickups
Active EMG preamp with Bass, Treble, semiparametric Mids and Treble selection switches.
Note: this is a one-off model and this body shape can’t be ordered again.